A Multifaceted Legal Practice
Business and individuals seeking consistently high-quality legal services for their most complex and critical legal matters turn to the experienced professionals at Beckley & Madden, LLC. To find out how our Harrisburg-based attorneys can provide you with the assistance you need within the following practice areas, get in touch with us as soon as possible:
- Construction law – Advising owners, architects, contractors, subcontractors and engineering firms about the bidding and contracting processes associated with construction projects
- Construction litigation – Representing plaintiffs and defendants in suits stemming from a variety of matters, including contract disputes, construction defects, scheduling issues, including delay and acceleration claims, bond, prevailing wage and mechanic’s lien claims.
- Business and corporate law – Assisting new and emerging businesses and businesses from other states with entity formation, registration, fictitious names, licensing, dispute resolution and tax advice.
- Business litigation – Representing plaintiffs and defendants in business-to-business and business-to-customer disputes, disputes with former employees, injunction and declaratory judgment proceedings, disputes arising out of breaches of contract, business torts and unfair competition, and disputes relating to infringement of trademarks or copyrights.
- Estate planning, administration and probate – Helping families plan for the future disbursement of family assets to beneficiaries following a death, and carefully shepherding clients through the probate process.
- Real property law – Representing businesses, developers, associations, community groups and individuals in commercial and residential real estate sales and purchases, financing, leases, planned community and condominium developments, presentation of subdivision and land development plans, and zoning and land use matters, including variances, special exceptions, conditional uses, validity challenges and curative amendments.
- Divorce – Representing individuals going through the divorce process in matters relating to equitable distribution and alimony.
- Custody and support – Counseling clients on issues related to maintaining the quality of life for children of divorce as well as the personal financial needs of spouses.
- Labor and employment law – Representing employers in collective bargaining, representation and unfair practice proceedings, arbitrations with unions, in defense of claims for employment discrimination and unemployment compensation, and in connection with occupational safety and health issues.